Wednesday 9 January 2013

the beauty secret of christian louboutin high heel

cheap christian louboutin looked at Gong Jiyang's face look carefully, look with a dark, "Ji Yang, but your mother.""You must marry the person is not me, my mother, I don't need you to consider anything, just need you agreed to marry me can!"Christian Louboutin gently interrupted her, looks like is uninhibited free him, eyes inadvertently reveals the assignor not underestimated naked.

christian louboutin wedding shoes know that at this moment he will have nothing to fear, there is the man in the side, even the great storm she don't care.His question to Christian Louboutin not happy to see him, then nodded solemnly."It all to me, nothing you don't want to listen not to even do not go to see, I told you there is only one request, is to put one's heart and soul into to marry me, be my wife!"Christian Louboutin deep features Yang extremely serious sincerity.

christian louboutin outlet look into his serious, that since the heart burst out of love is like an enchanted, wrapped around two people.Christian Louboutin finally smiled and nodded, heavy, no regrets!Gong Jiyang smile flashed into the eyes, he is unable to hold oneself back to put the ring on the Christian Louboutin slender finger, small size, it is a good fit.